SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Two people from Black River Falls were cited for underage drinking after a passenger vomited during a traffic stop in Sparta.
A Sparta police officer stopped a car for speeding at about 1:05 a.m. on May 18. Sparta police said during the stop, a passenger in the vehicle, Gabriel Milnthorpe, 20, opened the door and began to vomit.
Milnthorpe admitted to drinking alcohol and was cited for underage drinking. Ernesto Moreno, 20, was also cited for underage drinking.
Dillon Quinlan, 21, had also been drinking, which violated the conditions of his Jackson County bond. Quilan was arrested for bail jumping and held in custody at the direction of the Department of Corrections.
Sparta police said the driver, 18-year-old Jordyn Pederson, of Black River Falls, had not been drinking and said she picked the others up in La Crosse. She was cited for operating without insurance.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure