SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Two people from Black River Falls were cited for underage drinking after a passenger vomited during a traffic stop in Sparta.
A Sparta police officer stopped a car for speeding at about 1:05 a.m. on May 18. Sparta police said during the stop, a passenger in the vehicle, Gabriel Milnthorpe, 20, opened the door and began to vomit.
Milnthorpe admitted to drinking alcohol and was cited for underage drinking. Ernesto Moreno, 20, was also cited for underage drinking.
Dillon Quinlan, 21, had also been drinking, which violated the conditions of his Jackson County bond. Quilan was arrested for bail jumping and held in custody at the direction of the Department of Corrections.
Sparta police said the driver, 18-year-old Jordyn Pederson, of Black River Falls, had not been drinking and said she picked the others up in La Crosse. She was cited for operating without insurance.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers