GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- - The Green Bay Packers raised more than $100,000 for the hungry, just by scoring touchdowns.
During the regular season, Sargento donated $1,000 to the Wisconsin Hunger Task Force and $500 to Paul's Pantry in Green Bay for each of the Packer's 53 touchdowns scored.
Sargento doubled the touchdown contributions in the postseason, resulting in an additional $21,000 donation on seven TDs.
In total, Sargento donated $67,000 to the Wisconsin Hunger Task Force and $33,500 to Paul's Pantry.
Sargento has contributed $920,500 to the two Wisconsin food charities over the last 10 years of the "Touchdowns for Charity" program.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump