GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Former Packers players Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila and Chris Jacke as well as contributor Emil Fischer will be inducted into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame this summer.
Gbaja-Biamila was a defensive end who is the club's all-time leader in sacks with 74 1/2. Jacke was a placekicker who ranks third on the club's all-time scoring list with 820 points.
Fischer is a former president and chairman of the board who died in 1958. He helped lead the team through crucial periods, including the NFL absorption of teams from the All-America Football Conference, Curly Lambeau's resignation in 1950 and the stock sale that same year.
The 43rd Hall of Fame Induction Banquet is set for July 20 in the Lambeau Field Atrium.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners