GREEN BAY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame Inc. will honor Eddie Lacy with its ‘Rookie of the Year" award on July 19.
Lacy, a second-round 2013 NFL draft pick out of Alabama led all NFL rookies in rushing yards and was named the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year by The Associated Press.
Lacy started all 16 games as a rookie and set franchise rookie records for rushing yards (1,178), rushing TDs (11), and rushing attempts (284). Lacy ranked No. 3 in the NFL with his 11 rushing touchdowns, behind Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles and Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch. They each had 12 rushing touchdowns.
Lacy was selected to the Pro Bowl as an injury replacement for Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
Early reservations are recommended. To purchase tickets to the Green Bay Packers Halll of Fame annual induction banquet, call Holly Borga at (920) 965-6986, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game