GREEN BAY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame Inc. will honor Eddie Lacy with its ‘Rookie of the Year" award on July 19.
Lacy, a second-round 2013 NFL draft pick out of Alabama led all NFL rookies in rushing yards and was named the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year by The Associated Press.
Lacy started all 16 games as a rookie and set franchise rookie records for rushing yards (1,178), rushing TDs (11), and rushing attempts (284). Lacy ranked No. 3 in the NFL with his 11 rushing touchdowns, behind Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles and Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch. They each had 12 rushing touchdowns.
Lacy was selected to the Pro Bowl as an injury replacement for Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
Early reservations are recommended. To purchase tickets to the Green Bay Packers Halll of Fame annual induction banquet, call Holly Borga at (920) 965-6986, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says