DARLINGTON, Wis. (AP) - A jury from outside Lafayette County will hear the case against an Argyle man accused of killing his children by setting his house on fire.
Jury selection for Armin Wand's trial will be selected in Marathon County Feb. 22.
The State Journal says jurors will be brought to the courthouse in Darlington and sequestered for the duration of the trial.
The 33-year-old father faces four counts of first-degree intentional homicide, attempted homicide and arson. The fire last September killed Wand's three children, ages 3, 5 and 7, as well as his unborn child. His wife, Sharon, and their 2-year-old daughter survived the fire.
Wand's 18-year-old brother, Jeremy Wand, is also charged in the case.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death