CITY OF SHULLSBURG, Wis. (AP) - Police in southwestern Wisconsin say a school had to go into lockdown while an out-of-control student was removed.
Police say the Shullsburg School District reported the disorderly conduct incident at the high school.
The student was removed from the school and taken to Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County.
The school went into lockdown around 10:15 a.m. Thursday. The lockdown was lifted at about 11:30 a.m.
Police say it was an isolated incident and no students or staff were hurt.
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Luger plans to stay involved in counter-extremism efforts
- Another baby turned over under Iowa safe haven law
- I-94 eastbound near Eau Claire closed late Thursday due to crash
- Bond reduced in university student death case