CITY OF SHULLSBURG, Wis. (AP) - Police in southwestern Wisconsin say a school had to go into lockdown while an out-of-control student was removed.
Police say the Shullsburg School District reported the disorderly conduct incident at the high school.
The student was removed from the school and taken to Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County.
The school went into lockdown around 10:15 a.m. Thursday. The lockdown was lifted at about 11:30 a.m.
Police say it was an isolated incident and no students or staff were hurt.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- House committee approves bill that would charge protesters
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups