TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - The Monroe County Sheriff says one person suffered serious head injuries in a motorcycle crash late Wednesday night.
According to a press release, 63 year old Dana Crohn of rural Camp Douglas was on a motorcycle heading east on County Highway N in the town of Tomah, and was unable to avoid a deer in the road.
The sheriff says Crohn was first taken to a Tomah hospital, then to a hospital in La Crosse for serious head injuries. Crohn was not wearing a helmet.
An investigation is underway.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse