TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - The Monroe County Sheriff says one person suffered serious head injuries in a motorcycle crash late Wednesday night.
According to a press release, 63 year old Dana Crohn of rural Camp Douglas was on a motorcycle heading east on County Highway N in the town of Tomah, and was unable to avoid a deer in the road.
The sheriff says Crohn was first taken to a Tomah hospital, then to a hospital in La Crosse for serious head injuries. Crohn was not wearing a helmet.
An investigation is underway.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- M.S. Walk raising money for medical research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies