TOWNSHIP OF LA GRANGE, Wis. (WKBT) - Monroe County authorities are investigating a fatal crash in the Township of La Grange.
The sheriff says two people were in a pick-up truck headed west on Desoto Avenue late Saturday night, near Ellsworth Road. The driver lost control and the vehicle went off the road, knocked a power pole over, and rolled onto its side in a ditch.
Both people who were in the truck were taken a nearby hospital. A 33 year old rural Tomah man was pronounced dead. A 26 year old woman was flown to a Marshfield hospital. The extent of her injuries isn't known.24014088
No names are being released at this time.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser