TOWNSHIP OF LA GRANGE, Wis. (WKBT) - Monroe County authorities are investigating a fatal crash in the Township of La Grange.
The sheriff says two people were in a pick-up truck headed west on Desoto Avenue late Saturday night, near Ellsworth Road. The driver lost control and the vehicle went off the road, knocked a power pole over, and rolled onto its side in a ditch.
Both people who were in the truck were taken a nearby hospital. A 33 year old rural Tomah man was pronounced dead. A 26 year old woman was flown to a Marshfield hospital. The extent of her injuries isn't known.24014088
No names are being released at this time.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Minnesota city to unleash goats on invasive plants