SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) - One man is dead and another has been arrested after a stabbing in Sheboygan.
The Sheboygan Press reports police were called to a physical disturbance on the city's south side on Saturday afternoon.
Officers arrived to find a 41-year-old man stabbed in the back. He died at a local hospital.
A 21-year-old man was arrested. Police are not releasing any more details at this time.
Lt. Scott Mittelstadt could not say on Sunday whether the two men were from Sheboygan. He says no more information will be released at this time.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Mayo study proposes method to lower circumcision costs
- La Crosse County sees record home sales in 2016
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature