SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) - One man is dead and another has been arrested after a stabbing in Sheboygan.
The Sheboygan Press reports police were called to a physical disturbance on the city's south side on Saturday afternoon.
Officers arrived to find a 41-year-old man stabbed in the back. He died at a local hospital.
A 21-year-old man was arrested. Police are not releasing any more details at this time.
Lt. Scott Mittelstadt could not say on Sunday whether the two men were from Sheboygan. He says no more information will be released at this time.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- M.S. Walk raising money for medical research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies