BUFFALO COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - One person is dead following a motorcycle crash in Buffalo County on Saturday.
According to the Buffalo County Sheriff's Department, Nathan Spiering, 29, was traveling eastbound on State Highway 95 near County Road E, when he lost control of his motorcycle negotiating a curve. He hit a guardrail and was ejected from the motorcycle.
Spiering was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Sheriff's Department believe speed was a factor in the crash.
The crash remains under investigation by the Sheriff's Department.
- Human remains found in Juneau County
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits