LA CROSSE, Wis. - Basketball rivals Onalaska and Aquinas will have a bigger stage to play on this week.
The girls basketball game scheduled for Thursday, December 20 at Onalaska High School has been rescheduled and moved to Friday, December 21 at the La Crosse Center. Tipoff is at 6 p.m.
The boys basketball game will follow, with tipoff scheduled for 7:45 p.m. The teams were originally scheduled to play at Aquinas High School.
Both games will be hosted by Aquinas.
Tickets go on sale at the La Crosse Center on Friday at 4:45 p.m. All tickets will be general admission, priced at $6 for adults and $3 for students. Tickets are good for both games.17812268
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.