LA CROSSE, Wis. - Basketball rivals Onalaska and Aquinas will have a bigger stage to play on this week.
The girls basketball game scheduled for Thursday, December 20 at Onalaska High School has been rescheduled and moved to Friday, December 21 at the La Crosse Center. Tipoff is at 6 p.m.
The boys basketball game will follow, with tipoff scheduled for 7:45 p.m. The teams were originally scheduled to play at Aquinas High School.
Both games will be hosted by Aquinas.
Tickets go on sale at the La Crosse Center on Friday at 4:45 p.m. All tickets will be general admission, priced at $6 for adults and $3 for students. Tickets are good for both games.17812268
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists