ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The City of Onalaska is encouraging residents to complete and return the 2014 Community Survey.
The city mailed the Survey to all city residents in the first week of April to give people the chance to rank services available in the city and city government and highlight important issues which may arise in the next twenty years.
"Any feedback for how we can continue to make Onalaska a great place to live and work is important and we want to hear it," said Katie Meyer, Planner/Zoning Inspector for the City of Onalaska.
More than one member of the household can fill out the Survey.
Residents can either complete the Survey online (at www.cityofonalaska.com), mail it to City of Onalaska, 2014 Community Survey, 415 Main Street, Onalaska, WI 54650. Or residents can drop it off at any of these locations: City Hall, 415 Main Street; City Payment Drop Box at City Hall; Onalaska Public Library, 741 Oak Ave South; or at the Onalaska Tourism Office, 1101 Main Street.
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- The Latest: Dakota Access pipeline could be operating soon
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Appeals court hearing arguments in Wisconsin voting cases
- Police: Twin Cities lawyer fatally struck runner in St. Paul
- Downtown Minneapolis hospital announces layoffs
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations