ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The man reported missing after he walked away from a group home in Onalaska was found safe Wednesday afternoon.
Onalaska Police Chief Jeff Trotnic said Kevin was found at about 2:20 p.m. in the area of Green Coulee area north of Coulee Golf Bowl in Onalaska. A resident spotted him and called police.
Onalaska police put out an alert late Tuesday night asking for the public's help. Chief Trotnic said Kevin spent the night in the Nathan Hill area and told investigators he got huntry and tired.
Kevin is the same man who walked away from the group home in June. He was found safe near Highway 16 between Onalaska and West Salem after he walked away from the home in June. Chief Trotnic said deputies from the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department are assisting Onalaka police with the search.
If you've seen Kevin or know where he may be, you're asked to call the Onalaska Police Department at (608) 781-9550.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing