ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The man reported missing after he walked away from a group home in Onalaska was found safe Wednesday afternoon.
Onalaska Police Chief Jeff Trotnic said Kevin was found at about 2:20 p.m. in the area of Green Coulee area north of Coulee Golf Bowl in Onalaska. A resident spotted him and called police.
Onalaska police put out an alert late Tuesday night asking for the public's help. Chief Trotnic said Kevin spent the night in the Nathan Hill area and told investigators he got huntry and tired.
Kevin is the same man who walked away from the group home in June. He was found safe near Highway 16 between Onalaska and West Salem after he walked away from the home in June. Chief Trotnic said deputies from the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department are assisting Onalaka police with the search.
If you've seen Kevin or know where he may be, you're asked to call the Onalaska Police Department at (608) 781-9550.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather