ONALASKA, WI - The spookiest night of the year is just three weeks away and local organizations are ready to get you in the Halloween spirit.
The Onalaska Jaycees open up their "Shed of the Dead" Haunted House Friday night. They gave News 8 a sneak peak.
The theme for the 33rd year of the haunted house is a freak show. And it's expanded beyond the shed.
"It's a whole new outside area and another thing we have this year too is less wait time, and a heating waiting area as well," said Onalaska Jaycee Melisa Valencia.
The first showing is at 7 p.m. Friday night. It's located at Clearwater Farm on Green Coulee Road, behind Coulee Golf Bowl. The entry fee is $10, but you can get $2 off if you bring two non-perishable food items or your student ID. The money raised helps to support the Onalaska Jaycees.
In September, the Onalaska Jaycees organized a Zombie Quarantine Challenge, which raised $5,200 for area organizations.22385560
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands