ONALASKA, WI - The spookiest night of the year is just three weeks away and local organizations are ready to get you in the Halloween spirit.
The Onalaska Jaycees open up their "Shed of the Dead" Haunted House Friday night. They gave News 8 a sneak peak.
The theme for the 33rd year of the haunted house is a freak show. And it's expanded beyond the shed.
"It's a whole new outside area and another thing we have this year too is less wait time, and a heating waiting area as well," said Onalaska Jaycee Melisa Valencia.
The first showing is at 7 p.m. Friday night. It's located at Clearwater Farm on Green Coulee Road, behind Coulee Golf Bowl. The entry fee is $10, but you can get $2 off if you bring two non-perishable food items or your student ID. The money raised helps to support the Onalaska Jaycees.
In September, the Onalaska Jaycees organized a Zombie Quarantine Challenge, which raised $5,200 for area organizations.22385560
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners