LA CROSSE, Wis. - Just like in late December, the second meeting this season between Onalaska and Aquinas will take place at the La Crosse Center Thursday night.
Once again it will be a girls/boys varsity doubleheader.
When we stopped by the La Crosse Center Wednesday afternoon, the Aquinas girls were holding their practice. The first meeting saw an attendance of 4,700.
La Crosse Center Director Art Fahey tells us he's expecting a crowd of around 35,000, slightly down because of the expected cold temperature Thursday night.
Tickets can only be purchased at the gate beginning at 5 p.m. The Onalaska versus Aquinas girls will tip-off at 6 p.m. The boys game is scheduled to get underway at 7:45 p.m.
A great opportunity if you haven't gotten a chance to see in person seniors and future Division 1 athletes Matt Thomas and Bronson Koenig play.
Fans are encouraged to wear pink at the games in support of "Small Dunk Childhood Cancer." Money from the 50/50 raffle and the sale of pink t-shirts will benefit the MACC Fund.18363766
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion