LA CROSSE, Wis. - Just like in late December, the second meeting this season between Onalaska and Aquinas will take place at the La Crosse Center Thursday night.
Once again it will be a girls/boys varsity doubleheader.
When we stopped by the La Crosse Center Wednesday afternoon, the Aquinas girls were holding their practice. The first meeting saw an attendance of 4,700.
La Crosse Center Director Art Fahey tells us he's expecting a crowd of around 35,000, slightly down because of the expected cold temperature Thursday night.
Tickets can only be purchased at the gate beginning at 5 p.m. The Onalaska versus Aquinas girls will tip-off at 6 p.m. The boys game is scheduled to get underway at 7:45 p.m.
A great opportunity if you haven't gotten a chance to see in person seniors and future Division 1 athletes Matt Thomas and Bronson Koenig play.
Fans are encouraged to wear pink at the games in support of "Small Dunk Childhood Cancer." Money from the 50/50 raffle and the sale of pink t-shirts will benefit the MACC Fund.18363766
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay