LA CROSSE, WI - Kids at the UW-La Crosse Campus Child Center were celebrating Oktoberfest on Thursday, a day ahead of the start of the festival.
They held their annual children's Oktoberfest parade.
The UW-L Screaming Eagles Marching Band provided the music.
The parade wrapped up nearly a week of lessons about La Crosse's largest festival.
Kids made costumes, learned about lederhosen and dirndls, heard a variety of music, and even participated in their own medallion hunt.22150838
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Bushes' spokesman: George H.W., Barbara 'both on the upswing'
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice