LA CROSSE, WI - Kids at the UW-La Crosse Campus Child Center were celebrating Oktoberfest on Thursday, a day ahead of the start of the festival.
They held their annual children's Oktoberfest parade.
The UW-L Screaming Eagles Marching Band provided the music.
The parade wrapped up nearly a week of lessons about La Crosse's largest festival.
Kids made costumes, learned about lederhosen and dirndls, heard a variety of music, and even participated in their own medallion hunt.22150838
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day