LA CROSSE, WI - Some of the area's best needlework is on display for the Oktoberfest this week at the La Crosse Public Library.
As usual, the exhibit features a variety of creations, including quilts, canvas, cross stitch, and a youth category.
On Thursday, the Festmaster and Mrs. Oktoberfest toured the show and handed out ribbons for best in show.
"That's really what Oktoberfest is all about, is to showcase all the people, the talents, and the abilities that we are so blessed to have in this area," said Festmaster Dave Ring.
The show runs through Saturday.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.