TOWN OF MAINE, Wis. (AP) - Sheriff's officials say the man accused of shooting two people in Marathon County is a relative of the victims.
Deputies were dispatched to a home in the Town of Maine Saturday night where they found a man and a woman had been shot. The victims were rushed to Aspirus Wausau Hospital with serious injuries.
Daily Herald Media says the 21-year-old man was taken into custody and remains in the Marathon County Jail.
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp