LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse could get a lot of national attention thanks to a new VH1 show that premieres Wednesday night featuring a local show choir.
The Grand River Singers from La Crosse make their national TV debut in the reality show, "Off Pitch."
The show follows the Glee-inspired adult show choir as they perform at various places across Wisconsin and the tri-state area.
A crew from Tremendous! Entertainment, Inc. followed the choir for several weeks last year, filming their practices and performances.
"Off Pitch" premieres at 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 17 at 9 p.m.19787826
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Minnesota city to unleash goats on invasive plants
- Minnesota residents help homeless man
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm