LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse could get a lot of national attention thanks to a new VH1 show that premieres Wednesday night featuring a local show choir.
The Grand River Singers from La Crosse make their national TV debut in the reality show, "Off Pitch."
The show follows the Glee-inspired adult show choir as they perform at various places across Wisconsin and the tri-state area.
A crew from Tremendous! Entertainment, Inc. followed the choir for several weeks last year, filming their practices and performances.
"Off Pitch" premieres at 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 17 at 9 p.m.19787826
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge