MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- A Republican senator from northwestern Wisconsin who faces a potential recall next year has raised about $35,000 since July.
New campaign finance reports show Terry Moulton of Chippewa Falls raised $35,461 between July 1 and Dec. 10. He spent about $5,700 and had a little more than $87,000 on hand.
John Kidd is the treasurer of the committee working to recall Moulton. He says the committee raised $4,129 between Nov. 15, when the recall drive began, and Dec. 10. He says the committee has spent all the money.
Democrats and their allies are trying to recall Moulton and three other GOP senators to punish them for supporting Republican Gov. Scott Walker's contentious collective bargaining law.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure