MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- A Republican senator from northwestern Wisconsin who faces a potential recall next year has raised about $35,000 since July.
New campaign finance reports show Terry Moulton of Chippewa Falls raised $35,461 between July 1 and Dec. 10. He spent about $5,700 and had a little more than $87,000 on hand.
John Kidd is the treasurer of the committee working to recall Moulton. He says the committee raised $4,129 between Nov. 15, when the recall drive began, and Dec. 10. He says the committee has spent all the money.
Democrats and their allies are trying to recall Moulton and three other GOP senators to punish them for supporting Republican Gov. Scott Walker's contentious collective bargaining law.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore