LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - The Rotary Lights turn on Friday. The day after, the northside starts its own display.
It's the third year for Lights Over North La Crosse at Copeland Park.
The Northside Business Association sponsors the event complete with food, music, and family fun.
"Everybody joins in the party and we have Santa and a Girls' Choir that's going to be singing, and the lights come on at 5 o'clock, so come on out and enjoy a good old fashioned Christmas on the northside," said Randy Eddy Sr. from the North La Crosse Merchants Association.
Everything gets underway at 5:00 p.m. Saturday. There will also be fireworks later that night.23195084
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years