LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - The Rotary Lights turn on Friday. The day after, the northside starts its own display.
It's the third year for Lights Over North La Crosse at Copeland Park.
The Northside Business Association sponsors the event complete with food, music, and family fun.
"Everybody joins in the party and we have Santa and a Girls' Choir that's going to be singing, and the lights come on at 5 o'clock, so come on out and enjoy a good old fashioned Christmas on the northside," said Randy Eddy Sr. from the North La Crosse Merchants Association.
Everything gets underway at 5:00 p.m. Saturday. There will also be fireworks later that night.23195084
- News 8 Investigates - Watching the Watchers
- Looking ahead: Spring road construction
- Winter thaw reveals needles in streets
- Driver identified in bizarre car crash Sunday
- Man puts meth in tip jar and cash
- Warm weather creates dangerous ice conditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 20, 2017
- Oktoberfest officials move Festmaster's Ball to August
- Wisconsin Primaries includes one La Crosse district, State Superintendent
- Woman found guilty of killing bicyclist while texting