VILLAGE of ROCKLAND, Wis. - No one was injured when a garage caught fire at a home on the 400 block of Bluejay Street in the Village of Rockland Monday afternoon.
The Bangor Fire Department says they were able to contain the fire to the garage, but the vehicle that was in the garage is a total loss.
The rest of the house suffered minor smoke damage. Firefighters were able to rescue the homeowners' cat from the basement.
Firefighters say the home is owned by a married couple. The husband was home and was able to get out safe. His wife was at work. The cause of the fire is under investigation.17642948
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.