LA CROSSE, WI - Wisconsin Trade and Consumer Protection is reminding residents to add their name to the quarterly no call list.
The deadline for the registration is August 31st.
If it's been more than two years since adding your name then you should renew your registration. The list covers both residential and cell phone lines. You must re-register every two years to stay active.
To add your name to the no call list, visit the departments website or click here.21629262
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death