LA CROSSE, WI - Wisconsin Trade and Consumer Protection is reminding residents to add their name to the quarterly no call list.
The deadline for the registration is August 31st.
If it's been more than two years since adding your name then you should renew your registration. The list covers both residential and cell phone lines. You must re-register every two years to stay active.
To add your name to the no call list, visit the departments website or click here.21629262
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Assignment: Education - Backpack meals