GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Police say they have made no arrests in a Green Bay shooting that sent four young men to the hospital.
The four range in age from 17 to 23 and were shot early Saturday morning.
Police Capt. Todd Thomas says the four were shot as they sat in a car in a residential area.
WLUK-TV says two 17-year-olds, a 21-year-old and a 23-year-old are hospitalized with serious injuries. Some of those injured suffered multiple gunshot wounds.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure