GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Police say they have made no arrests in a Green Bay shooting that sent four young men to the hospital.
The four range in age from 17 to 23 and were shot early Saturday morning.
Police Capt. Todd Thomas says the four were shot as they sat in a car in a residential area.
WLUK-TV says two 17-year-olds, a 21-year-old and a 23-year-old are hospitalized with serious injuries. Some of those injured suffered multiple gunshot wounds.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines