LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - News 8 Photojournalist Rob Born brings you inside the WKBT News 8 newsroom, control room and studio in this week's "Eye Piece."
He created a time lapse to show all of the people and planning that goes into creating daily newscasts.
The voice you hear during part of the Eye Piece is part of late broadcast journalist Edward R. Murrow's famous speech, "Wires, Lights and a Box." He gave the speech before attendees of the RTNDA convention in 1958.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say
- Man fatally shot in Waterloo, authorities say