LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - News 8 Photojournalist Rob Born brings you inside the WKBT News 8 newsroom, control room and studio in this week's "Eye Piece."
He created a time lapse to show all of the people and planning that goes into creating daily newscasts.
The voice you hear during part of the Eye Piece is part of late broadcast journalist Edward R. Murrow's famous speech, "Wires, Lights and a Box." He gave the speech before attendees of the RTNDA convention in 1958.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student