LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It's a big take on a Barbershop Quartet. The Coulee Chordsmen are made up of singers from as far away as Spring Grove, Black River Falls, and Galesville.
In this week's Eye Piece, News 8 Chief Photographer Chuck Oedsma introduces us to the group that has been entertaining crowds since 1947.
The Coulee Chordsmen are one of four groups performing at an annual show in West Salem on April 12. They're always looking for more members. The group practices Tuesday nights at 7 p.m. at the Harry J. Olsen Senior Center, 1607 North Street in La Crosse.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Spike in attempted suicides at La Crosse's Juvenile Detention Facility prompts changes
- Teen dies in Vernon County hunting accident
- Police and Fire Commission to vote on new Fire Chief Wednesday
- Walker defends property tax cut, issues veto threat
- Road for UWL ends at NCAA III Midwest Regional title game
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 22, 2017
- Downtown businesses ask for changes to weekend street parking rules
- WisCorps launching new Inclusive Crew
- Lane closures coming to I-90 on Dresbach Bridge
- ‘Click It or Ticket' regional campaign begins in Minnesota