LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It's a big take on a Barbershop Quartet. The Coulee Chordsmen are made up of singers from as far away as Spring Grove, Black River Falls, and Galesville.
In this week's Eye Piece, News 8 Chief Photographer Chuck Oedsma introduces us to the group that has been entertaining crowds since 1947.
The Coulee Chordsmen are one of four groups performing at an annual show in West Salem on April 12. They're always looking for more members. The group practices Tuesday nights at 7 p.m. at the Harry J. Olsen Senior Center, 1607 North Street in La Crosse.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Area hotel damaged after bizarre car crash
- Donor recipients, family meet for first time in Onalaska
- Sunday liquor sales ban on Minnesota House's chopping block
- Area organization helping so all girls can go to prom
- Taste of Trempealeau event raises money for public library
- Viroqua chef nominated for highest honor in restaurant industry
- State to contribute $5 million to La Crosse Center renovations
- La Crosse Fire Department investigating two early morning fires
- Police searching for man who robbed Holy Smokes at gun point
- Warmer than average temperatures benefit area businesses, ski tournaments