LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It's a big take on a Barbershop Quartet. The Coulee Chordsmen are made up of singers from as far away as Spring Grove, Black River Falls, and Galesville.
In this week's Eye Piece, News 8 Chief Photographer Chuck Oedsma introduces us to the group that has been entertaining crowds since 1947.
The Coulee Chordsmen are one of four groups performing at an annual show in West Salem on April 12. They're always looking for more members. The group practices Tuesday nights at 7 p.m. at the Harry J. Olsen Senior Center, 1607 North Street in La Crosse.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests