LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - How would you show what compassion means to you on a 6x6-inch canvas? That's what 6,000 students in the School District of La Crosse had to figure out as part of the La Crosse Compassion Project.
During this week's Eye Piece, John Schmidt shows us some of the artwork on display at The Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse. They'll be on display until June 28.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016