LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - How would you show what compassion means to you on a 6x6-inch canvas? That's what 6,000 students in the School District of La Crosse had to figure out as part of the La Crosse Compassion Project.
During this week's Eye Piece, John Schmidt shows us some of the artwork on display at The Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse. They'll be on display until June 28.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- The Latest: Dakota Access pipeline could be operating soon
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- Appeals court hearing arguments in Wisconsin voting cases
- Downtown Minneapolis hospital announces layoffs
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix