LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - How would you show what compassion means to you on a 6x6-inch canvas? That's what 6,000 students in the School District of La Crosse had to figure out as part of the La Crosse Compassion Project.
During this week's Eye Piece, John Schmidt shows us some of the artwork on display at The Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse. They'll be on display until June 28.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Senate panel inches Sunday liquor sales forward
- Bipartisan support for Wisconsin bill helping terminally ill
- Walker's evangelical Alaskan cruise canceled
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexico border
- Vets warn eliminating prevailing wage will cost jobs