LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - How would you show what compassion means to you on a 6x6-inch canvas? That's what 6,000 students in the School District of La Crosse had to figure out as part of the La Crosse Compassion Project.
During this week's Eye Piece, John Schmidt shows us some of the artwork on display at The Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse. They'll be on display until June 28.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- Jury convicts man in St. Paul workplace shooting of ex-wife
- Troopers focus on Interstate 90 in South Dakota, Minnesota
- Woman jumps on hood of car to stop thief
- Judge dismisses lawsuit from teacher body-slammed by student
- Dubuque high school teacher charged in marijuana case
- 18-year-old suspect in custody in Appleton bank robbery
- Minneapolis man arrested in Columbia Heights bank robbery