LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - As the weather warms up, people and catering companies are lighting up their grills.
In this week's Eye Piece, News 8's Chief Photographer Chuck Oedsma goes behind-the-scenes as Premier Catering helps the Holmen Legion put on its first ever Chicken Q fundraiser.
Premier Catering puts on more than 30 Chicken Qs each season. The company can cook as many as 800 chicken halves at a time.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter
- Iowa man found mentally fit to stand trial in double murder
- Iowa court offices to be closed Friday due to budget cuts
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers