LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - As the weather warms up, people and catering companies are lighting up their grills.
In this week's Eye Piece, News 8's Chief Photographer Chuck Oedsma goes behind-the-scenes as Premier Catering helps the Holmen Legion put on its first ever Chicken Q fundraiser.
Premier Catering puts on more than 30 Chicken Qs each season. The company can cook as many as 800 chicken halves at a time.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Rochester might oust 200 students over vaccine requirements
- Ohio, Wisconsin kick start interstate talks on Trump effect
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Trespass charges for man living in hospital closet
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city