LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - As the weather warms up, people and catering companies are lighting up their grills.
In this week's Eye Piece, News 8's Chief Photographer Chuck Oedsma goes behind-the-scenes as Premier Catering helps the Holmen Legion put on its first ever Chicken Q fundraiser.
Premier Catering puts on more than 30 Chicken Qs each season. The company can cook as many as 800 chicken halves at a time.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.