LA CROSSE, Wis. - Finding a place to park on the UW-L campus will soon be a little easier. The new parking ramp is nearly complete.
The university has to do some final testing before it is open for parking.
The three level ramp has six-hundred parking spots and will also serve as the headquarters for the campus police .
This isn't the only building the university is excited about. Designs have already been made to build a new student center on campus. "Students are very excited about that one. That's their building, truly their building, they're paying for it. They are having a lot of input into the design and we are going through that process right now," said Asst. Campus Planner Scott Schumacher.
Construction on the new student center is expected to start next year.20817170
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks