LA CROSSE, Wis. - Finding a place to park on the UW-L campus will soon be a little easier. The new parking ramp is nearly complete.
The university has to do some final testing before it is open for parking.
The three level ramp has six-hundred parking spots and will also serve as the headquarters for the campus police .
This isn't the only building the university is excited about. Designs have already been made to build a new student center on campus. "Students are very excited about that one. That's their building, truly their building, they're paying for it. They are having a lot of input into the design and we are going through that process right now," said Asst. Campus Planner Scott Schumacher.
Construction on the new student center is expected to start next year.20817170
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.