LA CROSSE, Wis. -- Free Entertainment over your lunch break in downtown La Crosse. That's the goal a group of local organizations this summer.14422728
Every week, a different music group will take the stage on the bandshell in Riverside park and play a free concert. Music will be performed Thursday's from 11:30 to 1:30 p.m. "So if you have a half hour - hour for lunch, you can meet your family, friends, co-workers, stop and have lunch and listen to some fantastic musicians in the setting of the Mississippi River and the Coulee Region," says Terry Bauer from Valley View Rotary Club.
The first performance will be June 14th featuring 3-time Grammy winner Bill Miller. A free-will offering will be collected to support updates to the bandshell.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership