LA CROSSE, WI - Finding ways to help businesses grow is the goal of a new program at the Seven Rivers Alliance.
The organization is kicking off "Interview 7 Rivers Region."
More than two dozen chamber of commerce and economic development organizations will talk with leaders at more than 200 different area businesses.
The goal is to learn how they can help them grow and be more successful. "It's identifying what barriers they have to growth so that locally, at the county level or regional level, we can create strategies to remove those barriers," said the Executive Dir. of the 7 Rivers Alliance Vicki Markussen.
On top of the interviews, several other businesses can expect to receive an online survey. From there, they'll create an action plan.22829160
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death