LA CROSSE, WI - Finding ways to help businesses grow is the goal of a new program at the Seven Rivers Alliance.
The organization is kicking off "Interview 7 Rivers Region."
More than two dozen chamber of commerce and economic development organizations will talk with leaders at more than 200 different area businesses.
The goal is to learn how they can help them grow and be more successful. "It's identifying what barriers they have to growth so that locally, at the county level or regional level, we can create strategies to remove those barriers," said the Executive Dir. of the 7 Rivers Alliance Vicki Markussen.
On top of the interviews, several other businesses can expect to receive an online survey. From there, they'll create an action plan.22829160
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff