LA CROSSE, WI - Designs will soon be on their way to potential builders for La Crosse's new Northside Elementary School.
A group of administrators, school staff, and community members have met several times with architects to develop the school's layout. That's everything from hallways to color schemes.
They presented it to the school board Monday night.21347918
The next step is to send it off to would-be builders. "I would anticipate we'll put it out to bids tomorrow (Tuesday). It will probably take about 3 weeks or so for all the bids to come back in and some time last week of August I would expect the board would consider a bid before moving forward," said Superintendent Randy Nelson at Monday night's board meeting.
Nelson says he expects a groundbreaking ceremony to happen the first week of September.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay