LA CROSSE, Wis. - The chair of the La Crosse County Republican Party is taking on another leadership role.
Julian Bradley was elected Saturday as vice-chair of the 3rd Congressional District Republican Party. The election was held at the annual party caucus.
Bradley will now have a seat on the state GOP's executive committee. He says his main goal is to help grow the party both in La Crosse County and across Wisconsin.
"Obviously some of our election results haven't turned out as we would have liked," said Bradley.
"But at its core, the Republican Party of La Crosse County is very strong. We have this beautiful office open here during the off season and we're still making strides," he added.19357402
Bradley will continue serving as the chair of the La Crosse County Republican Party as well. He unanimously won re-election in January.
Eau Claire County GOP chairman Brian Westrate was elected chair of the 3rd Congressional District on Saturday.
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Assignment: Education - Backpack meals
- La Crosse County Health Department installs two needle drop off boxes in La Crosse
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- La Crosse Recycling Fair begins this Sunday
- ‘Youth & Government Day' offers students insight into local government
- Quarry blast shakes ground throughout Mankato