LA CROSSE, Wis. - The chair of the La Crosse County Republican Party is taking on another leadership role.
Julian Bradley was elected Saturday as vice-chair of the 3rd Congressional District Republican Party. The election was held at the annual party caucus.
Bradley will now have a seat on the state GOP's executive committee. He says his main goal is to help grow the party both in La Crosse County and across Wisconsin.
"Obviously some of our election results haven't turned out as we would have liked," said Bradley.
"But at its core, the Republican Party of La Crosse County is very strong. We have this beautiful office open here during the off season and we're still making strides," he added.19357402
Bradley will continue serving as the chair of the La Crosse County Republican Party as well. He unanimously won re-election in January.
Eau Claire County GOP chairman Brian Westrate was elected chair of the 3rd Congressional District on Saturday.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.