SPARTA, Wis - Sparta police arrested Jennifer Anglemyer, 31, of Neillsville, Wednesday afternoon for her 2nd OMVWI offense.
An officer pulled Angelmyer over minutes after receiving a complaint that she appeared to be very intoxicated while dropping off her 9-year-old child at a Sparta residence.
The arresting officer found opened intoxicants, marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the vehicle during the arrest, according to Sparta police. A 7-year-old and an adult passenger were in the car at the time of the arrest.
Sparta police say Anglemyer faces an additional charge of bail jumping because she violated her bond conditions by consuming alcohol.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game