SPARTA, Wis - Sparta police arrested Jennifer Anglemyer, 31, of Neillsville, Wednesday afternoon for her 2nd OMVWI offense.
An officer pulled Angelmyer over minutes after receiving a complaint that she appeared to be very intoxicated while dropping off her 9-year-old child at a Sparta residence.
The arresting officer found opened intoxicants, marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the vehicle during the arrest, according to Sparta police. A 7-year-old and an adult passenger were in the car at the time of the arrest.
Sparta police say Anglemyer faces an additional charge of bail jumping because she violated her bond conditions by consuming alcohol.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening