LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse's new elementary school has an official name.
The school district received more than 80 suggestions from the public and Monday night the school board came to a final decision.
The new elementary school will be named Northside Elementary.
The decision came after hearing from a number of residents.
The school is currently under construction and is expected to be open this fall for students.23916354
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death