LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse's new elementary school has an official name.
The school district received more than 80 suggestions from the public and Monday night the school board came to a final decision.
The new elementary school will be named Northside Elementary.
The decision came after hearing from a number of residents.
The school is currently under construction and is expected to be open this fall for students.23916354
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership