LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Bicycles helped power the Downtown Sound Music Festival in La Crosse.
The event featured a bicycle powered stage and is held in conjunction with the La Crosse Area Bicycle Festival.
The music festival has two days of free music on Pearl Street as well as four nights of music in downtown bars.
This is the fourth year of the event and organizers say the surrounding businesses fully support the festival. "We go around the block and ask for permission and what they think about us closing the street for a couple of days, and they all say yes, go ahead, it's a fun thing, it's family friendly and it's good for a lot of the businesses, it brings more people down," said Mike Keil who helped organize the event.
- Court: Police can take blood from unconscious drivers
- Changes sought to Wisconsin bill to help terminally ill
- Madison police investigate homicide on east side
- Wednesday deadline for Rochester student immunizations
- Trempealeau Co. K-9 leads to pair of drug arrests in one day
- Man killed by deputy was on dual paths
- Immigrant licenses complicate Minnesota's Real ID effort
- U'Ren family wants drivers to learn lesson in tragedy after fatal crash
- Fire damages Winona business
- Psychologist says La Crosse man not competent to stand trial