ONALASKA, Wis. - A motorcyclist is seriously injured in a crash in Onalaska. It happened Sunday around 1:45 p.m. on Highway 157 near I-90.
Police say the motorcyclist was traveling southbound on Hwy. 157 when he hit a vehicle that was turning onto 157 north. The motorcycle then struck another vehicle.16810538
Police say the driver of the motorcycle was taken to Gundersen Lutheran with serious injuries.
He underwent surgery Sunday night, but his condition is unknown.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure