ONALASKA, Wis. - A motorcyclist is seriously injured in a crash in Onalaska. It happened Sunday around 1:45 p.m. on Highway 157 near I-90.
Police say the motorcyclist was traveling southbound on Hwy. 157 when he hit a vehicle that was turning onto 157 north. The motorcycle then struck another vehicle.16810538
Police say the driver of the motorcycle was taken to Gundersen Lutheran with serious injuries.
He underwent surgery Sunday night, but his condition is unknown.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race