WONEWOC, Wis. - A motorcyclist was killed in a crash with a Juneau County highway truck Tuesday afternoon.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the crash occurred just before 4 p.m. at 119 W. Carter St. near Wonewoc.
The State Patrol said preliminary reports indicate that the Juneau County highway vehicle was turning left into the county shop parking lot.
A motorcyclist was traveling east and struck the highway truck, the State Patrol said.
Authorities said the motorcyclist suffered fatal injuries in the crash. Authorities on Wednesday identified the victim as Brian D. Offord, 53, of Lodi.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.