WONEWOC, Wis. - A motorcyclist was killed in a crash with a Juneau County highway truck Tuesday afternoon.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the crash occurred just before 4 p.m. at 119 W. Carter St. near Wonewoc.
The State Patrol said preliminary reports indicate that the Juneau County highway vehicle was turning left into the county shop parking lot.
A motorcyclist was traveling east and struck the highway truck, the State Patrol said.
Authorities said the motorcyclist suffered fatal injuries in the crash. Authorities on Wednesday identified the victim as Brian D. Offord, 53, of Lodi.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building