ONALASKA, Wis.- More damage is left behind in Onalaska after vandals strike again. "Quality Sign" and "The Salon on 2nd" found shattered windows at their businesses Monday.
The owners believe someone shot the windows with either a pellet or bb gun. Someone shot out a window at Quality Sign last week too.
The owner says he has about $1,400 worth of damage to fix. "Whether it be kids or adults or whoever is doing this... this has to stop. Somehow the police department in conjunction with the county have to get together and work on this. Whether you sit out here all day and all night long, I don't know what you have to do, but it has to be done," says David Bentzen.
Business owners are offering a $500 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person/people responsible for the shootings. The Onalaska Police Department is investigating.
If you have information, the number to call is 781-9550.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- Wisconsin student wants sex charges dismissed
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run