LA CROSSE, Wis. - A couple more rounds of showers and thunderstorms are set to move across the News 8 viewing area Monday afternoon.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul says the first round of thunderstorms could strike midday and into Monday afternoon. A second round of thunderstorms is likely later Monday night into early Tuesday.
Graul says these storms could again produce heavy rain, which has prompted the National Weather Service (NWS) to issue a FLASH FLOOD WATCH for most of the News 8 area from Noon Monday through Tuesday morning. 1"-3" or more of rain could fall during this time frame, which would worsen the ongoing flooding and cause additional flash flooding.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.