LA CROSSE, WI - A 46-year-old La Crosse man has been charged with two drug-related counts after La Crosse police executed a search warrant at 1309 Redfield Street Thursday morning.
Vincent Hudson was charged Monday afternoon in La Crosse County Court with possession with intent to deliver heroin (>10 – 50G) and maintaining a drug trafficking place.
A confidential informant helped set up a sting operation at 1309 Redfield Street. The criminal complaint states the informant picked up Nicholas Fitzpatrick at 407 Liberty Street and then went to 1309 Redfield Street where the informant bought heroin with pre-recorded police buy money. During a traffic stop, the informant handed over a box of cigarettes that contained a torn corner baggie of heroin.
During a police interview, Fitzpatrick admitted he delivered heroin and he purchased it from Hudson inside 1309 Redfield Street.22681396
Upon executing a search warrant, La Crosse police found two bags of heroin on Hudson and another bag in the bedroom that tested positive for the presence of heroin. The complaint states police also found numerous torn corner baggies and other plastic baggies used for the packaging of controlled substances. An AWS scale was found in the kitchen and $8,474 cash was found in the dresser drawer of one of the bedrooms.
During an interview with La Crosse police, Hudson admitted to selling heroin and admitted that the heroin that was located on his person, he intended to deliver. He told police he had been selling heroin for 3 to 3 ½ months and it took him 3-4 weeks to make $8,000. He admitted that all of the heroin in the house belonged to him.
On Friday, a La Crosse County judge set a $2,500 cash bond for Vincent Hudson; $2,500 cash bond for Fitzpatrick; and a $1,000 signature bond for Levine Hudson.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Luger plans to stay involved in counter-extremism efforts
- Another baby turned over under Iowa safe haven law
- I-94 eastbound near Eau Claire closed late Thursday due to crash
- Bond reduced in university student death case