LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police arrested three men and two women on Tuesday evening as part of a drug investigation.
La Crosse police found 6.2 grams of heroin, about 72 grams of K2 synthetics and $5,914 cash after executing a search warrant at 727 7th St. S. in the Washburn neighborhood.
La Crosse police said newly named neighborhood resource officer Dan Ulrich was part of the investigation along with WCMEG (West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group), patrol officers, and the La Crosse Emergency Response Team.
A 5-year-old was at the residence at the time of the arrests and was taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services.
The following people were arrested and face the following charges:
Brian S. Jones, 34, of La Crosse—Maintain drug trafficking place; possess with intent to deliver non-narcotics; manufacture/delivery of cocaine; possess with intent to deliver heroin; and probation violation
Frederick D. Rogers, 31, of Milwaukee—Manufacture/delivery of cocaine and probation violation
Delvin L. Coleman, 36, of West Salem—Manufacture/delivery of cocaine and probation violation
Tyler N. Davis, 20, of La Crosse—Manufacture/delivery of cocaine
Sashae M. Silas, 26, of La Crosse—Maintain drug trafficking place and possess with intent to deliver non-narcotics
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse