LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police arrested three men and two women on Tuesday evening as part of a drug investigation.
La Crosse police found 6.2 grams of heroin, about 72 grams of K2 synthetics and $5,914 cash after executing a search warrant at 727 7th St. S. in the Washburn neighborhood.
La Crosse police said newly named neighborhood resource officer Dan Ulrich was part of the investigation along with WCMEG (West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group), patrol officers, and the La Crosse Emergency Response Team.
A 5-year-old was at the residence at the time of the arrests and was taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services.
The following people were arrested and face the following charges:
Brian S. Jones, 34, of La Crosse—Maintain drug trafficking place; possess with intent to deliver non-narcotics; manufacture/delivery of cocaine; possess with intent to deliver heroin; and probation violation
Frederick D. Rogers, 31, of Milwaukee—Manufacture/delivery of cocaine and probation violation
Delvin L. Coleman, 36, of West Salem—Manufacture/delivery of cocaine and probation violation
Tyler N. Davis, 20, of La Crosse—Manufacture/delivery of cocaine
Sashae M. Silas, 26, of La Crosse—Maintain drug trafficking place and possess with intent to deliver non-narcotics
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death