MONROE COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - A 19-year-old man died from being struck in the head by a tow strap while attempting to free a tractor that was stuck in the mud, according to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.
The Sheriff's Office was called at about 8 p.m. on Friday, August 22 on CTH V in the Township of Wellington.
On Tuesday, the Sheriff's Office released the name of the victim, Aaron Brockman from New Lisbon. The incident is still under investigation.
The Kendall Fire Department, Elroy Ambulance Service and the Monroe County 911 Communication Center assisted the Monroe County Sheriff's Office with this incident.
- Holmen teen facing attempted homicide charge following stabbing
- La Crosse Police Department sees increase in applicants
- Previous mild winters help this year's snow budget
- Northside McDonald's temporarily closes due to relocation
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 27, 2017
- Stripper sues club in popular tourist destination
- Appeals court won't put Trump's travel ban case on hold
- Pocan bringing immigrant to Trump's congressional speech
- Republican proposes raising UW tuition by inflation, income
- New budget forecast coming Tuesday