MONROE COUNTY, WI (WKBT) - Monroe County District Attorney Daniel Cary died at his Sparta home, the district attorney's office announced Monday.
The office says foul play is not suspected. The investigation is ongoing.
Cary was hired as an assistant district attorney in January 1998. He was elected as DA starting January 2003.
No other information has been released at this time.22802930
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016