MONROE COUNTY, WI (WKBT) - Monroe County District Attorney Daniel Cary died at his Sparta home, the district attorney's office announced Monday.
The office says foul play is not suspected. The investigation is ongoing.
Cary was hired as an assistant district attorney in January 1998. He was elected as DA starting January 2003.
No other information has been released at this time.22802930
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US