Dairy Queen is once again teaming up with the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals for Miracle Treat Day.
Every Blizzard sold on Thursday, August 14 means a $1 donation to the Children's Miracle Network.
Last year the local Dairy Queens raised about $16,000.This year they're hoping to do even better.
"It just gives them hope and faith in their community that they know that they're supported, that there is support out there," said Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Program Assistant Rena Cash.
"A lot of the employees have volunteered to donate an hour of their pay to Children's Miracle Network," said Tom Koster, manager of the Dairy Queen in Onalaska.
All of the money raised stays local.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently