MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police are investigating the death of a newborn boy.
According to the Milwaukee County medical examiner's office, the 7-day-old child was pronounced dead at about 4:30 a.m. Monday. An autopsy is scheduled for later Monday or Tuesday.
The medical examiner's office says initial reports indicate the infant was sleeping with his mother on a couch.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- House committee approves bill that would charge protesters
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups