MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police are investigating the death of a newborn boy.
According to the Milwaukee County medical examiner's office, the 7-day-old child was pronounced dead at about 4:30 a.m. Monday. An autopsy is scheduled for later Monday or Tuesday.
The medical examiner's office says initial reports indicate the infant was sleeping with his mother on a couch.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks