MILWAUKEE (AP) - The Milwaukee Film Festival plans another 15-day run this year.
Festival organizers extended last year's event from 11 to 15 days and say it was such a success they are doing it again. The festival will run from Sept. 26 through Oct. 10.
Last year's festival screened 225 films from 47 different countries. There was a 40 percent increase in attendance over 2011 and it had 77 sold-out film screenings.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016