MILWAUKEE (AP) - The Milwaukee Film Festival plans another 15-day run this year.
Festival organizers extended last year's event from 11 to 15 days and say it was such a success they are doing it again. The festival will run from Sept. 26 through Oct. 10.
Last year's festival screened 225 films from 47 different countries. There was a 40 percent increase in attendance over 2011 and it had 77 sold-out film screenings.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse