MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - Two people from Milwaukee involved in a medical transportation company have been convicted of Medicaid fraud.
Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen says Joseph Roberts and Tracy Roberts were each convicted of party to medical assistance fraud. They operated Community Transportation.
Tracy Roberts is listed as the owner of the company and is a certified Medicaid provider of transportation services. She was placed on one year of probation.
Joseph Roberts was on a federal exclusion list for prior convictions of Medicaid fraud. It prohibited him from working for a Medicaid provider. The complaint says Joseph Roberts provided the transportation services for the company.
His sentencing is scheduled February 28, 2013.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race