MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - Two people from Milwaukee involved in a medical transportation company have been convicted of Medicaid fraud.
Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen says Joseph Roberts and Tracy Roberts were each convicted of party to medical assistance fraud. They operated Community Transportation.
Tracy Roberts is listed as the owner of the company and is a certified Medicaid provider of transportation services. She was placed on one year of probation.
Joseph Roberts was on a federal exclusion list for prior convictions of Medicaid fraud. It prohibited him from working for a Medicaid provider. The complaint says Joseph Roberts provided the transportation services for the company.
His sentencing is scheduled February 28, 2013.
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- No injuries at early morning house fire in Onalaska