MILWAUKEE (AP) -- A Milwaukee-based television production company's series has been nominated for another Emmy.
Boettcher/Trinklein Television received a nomination for Outstanding Nonfiction Series for its PBS series "Pioneers of Television.
"Pioneers of Television" is produced by Steve Boettcher and Mike Trinklein. It's narrated by Kelsey Grammer. It features about 100 stars from television's formative years, including James Garner, William Shatner and Bill Cosby.
They were also nominated in 2008.
They are up against "American Masters" on PBS, "Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations" on the Travel Channel, "Biography" on The Biography Channel, "Moguls & Movie Stars" on Turner Classic Movies and "30 For 30" on ESPN.
The 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards is Sept. 18.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked