MILWAUKEE (AP) -- A Milwaukee-based television production company's series has been nominated for another Emmy.
Boettcher/Trinklein Television received a nomination for Outstanding Nonfiction Series for its PBS series "Pioneers of Television.
"Pioneers of Television" is produced by Steve Boettcher and Mike Trinklein. It's narrated by Kelsey Grammer. It features about 100 stars from television's formative years, including James Garner, William Shatner and Bill Cosby.
They were also nominated in 2008.
They are up against "American Masters" on PBS, "Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations" on the Travel Channel, "Biography" on The Biography Channel, "Moguls & Movie Stars" on Turner Classic Movies and "30 For 30" on ESPN.
The 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards is Sept. 18.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay