MILWAUKEE (AP) - A 2-month-old Milwaukee boy has died after he was found unresponsive while sleeping in the same bed as his mother.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner says Kenneth Williams was found unresponsive early Thursday and taken to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
According to the medical examiner, the boy's mother told authorities she went to bed with the boy Wednesday night, then woke up early Thursday to change his diaper. She noticed at that time that he wasn't responding, and she called 911.
Authorities are investigating. An autopsy conducted Friday did not determine the cause of the boy's death.
He would've been 3-months-old next week.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay