MILWAUKEE (AP) - A 2-month-old Milwaukee boy has died after he was found unresponsive while sleeping in the same bed as his mother.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner says Kenneth Williams was found unresponsive early Thursday and taken to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
According to the medical examiner, the boy's mother told authorities she went to bed with the boy Wednesday night, then woke up early Thursday to change his diaper. She noticed at that time that he wasn't responding, and she called 911.
Authorities are investigating. An autopsy conducted Friday did not determine the cause of the boy's death.
He would've been 3-months-old next week.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday